1st March 2011, 05:53 PM
Gopesh Singh Naruka

How to join Defense forces as an officer after BCA?

I am a first class BCA passout student. I want to join Defense as an officer. So what should i do?

1st March 2011, 07:26 PM
anoop89
Member+

Default Re: How to join Defense forces as an officer after BCA?

check the respective url and nda website .
2nd March 2011, 12:50 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

you can join indian army thrugh CDS exam

ELIGIBILITY :

Eligibility for CDS examination

Educational Qualifications:

For IMA /OTA : A degree from a recognized University or equivalent.

For Naval Academy: B.Sc. with Physics and/or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.

For Air Force Academy: B.Sc. of a recognized University or equivalent with Physics
and/or Mathematics as subjects or Bachelor of Engineering.

For IMA: Unmarried male candidates between 19-24 years

For Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-22 years

For Air Force Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-23 yEAR

For Officers Training Academy: Male candidates (married or unmarried) between 19-25 years
2nd March 2011, 08:53 AM
Sanjiv sharma

Yes, you can join defence forces after graduation. There are lot of options for you to join defence.
Upsc conducts the combined defence service examinations twice in a year. CDSE 2 exam notification has not declared yet and it is likely to be announce in the month of may- june 2011.
You can join paramilitary forces as an officers through CPFs examination conducted by upsc every year. Its notification is still awaiting an is likely to be announced in the month of june - july 2011.
You can also apply through combined graduate level examination which is conducted by staff selection commission every year. Its notification is likely to announced this month.
Minimum qualification required for these exams is graduation in any stream.
Maximum age limit is 25 year,other age relaxation are given as per govt. Rules. For more info please visit
WWW.UPSC.GOVT.IN
WWW.SSC.NIC.IN
Best wishes
2nd March 2011, 12:32 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: How to join Defense forces as an officer after BCA?

Career in Defense after BCA

As you want to become an Officer in Defense so there are Lot of Opportunities through which you can Go for commissioned officer in Defense.

One of the Major Entry is CDSE i.e Combined Defense Service Examination which held twice in a year and conducted by union public service commission board of India.

One is CDSE I which usually held its exam in February month. and the Another Exam i.e CDSE II held in the month of September.

For CDSE I you need to fill up the forms in the Month of September-October and For CDSE II you need to fill up in the month of April-May.

So if you have lost it one Chance then you can Give CDSE II . its notification will come in the month of April in the Employment news. (So start subscribing Employment news.)

And One more Entry is there but if you have NCC 'C' certificate then only you are ELigible. The Name of the Entry is NCC 'C' Certification Direct Entry scheme.

And Also For SSC Non Technical scheme you are Eligible you need to have First class in your Graduation. For this you need to apply for the same in the month of May. (Employment news is the source ).
2nd March 2011, 02:20 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

How to join Defense forces as an officer after BCA are as follows: -

Through Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE) you can join Defense forces as an officer.

Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE) conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).

Age & Educational qualifications requirements for Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE): -

1. For Officers' Training - married or unmarried male candidates and minimum age 18 Years and minimum age 24 Years.

2. Passed graduation in any subject from a regonised institute / university.

Good Luck
2nd March 2011, 03:52 PM
yogs.singh

If you want to become an indian army officer

you can apply by-

cds ( combine defence service) exam - it is conducted twice

a year , one in feb other in sept.

Ssc non technical

for this you need 1 st class in graduation
3rd March 2011, 05:03 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Being a BCA graduate you can join Indian army as an officer through graduate direct entry scheme.

The UPSC holds an all-India competitive examination, known as the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE), twice a year for University graduates or equivalent.

But you must satisfy the age criteria which is candidate should be in the age of 19-24.

The notification for the exam is issued twice in a year in the month of March /April & Oct/Nov. The course commences each year in the month of January and July.

For more details visit: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
14th March 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I'm a B.com graduate and a female
how can i join any of the defence services ???
please guide me !!
20th April 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i'm a BCA graduate female, and very much intrested in joining the air force as an officer.....so please guide me..how can i apply for the same.
at email id- [email protected]
8th May 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I have done my BCA .this year .I want to join IMA .I am female of age 22years
16th March 2019, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing BCA final year and I am interested to join Indian air forces as an officer how can I get through this please guide me with the procedure of entering in IAF and help me with the knowledge of govt exams related to this as a female candidate.
Email: [email protected]
2nd September 2020, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I just passed BCA this year I want any defence force job please inform me if any recruitment for defence force
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?