27th October 2016, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Is the intermediate council of secondary education valid for getting government jobs?

Is intermediate council of secondary education valid for govt jobs and higher studies in govt institutions? Can you please give me the right information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

27th October 2016, 01:20 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: Is the intermediate council of secondary education valid for getting government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is intermediate council of secondary education valid for govt jobs and higher studies in govt institutions? Can you please give me the right information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Awaiting for the response.
Yes definitely , intermediate council of secondary education of all the states and CBSE are recognized section of department of education and human resource development. And degrees of intermediate from the government boards are cent percent valid to apply for any government job recruits on the basis of class 12th pass and also valid for get admission in any university for degree and various higher studies.
16th May 2017, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the intermediate council of secondary education valid for getting government jobs?

Intermediate Council of Secondary Education (Body of EDUCARE, A NGO) is Authentic and the degree from such educational is valid for Govt. & Private Sector as well as, Overseas Jobs
KIndly! Reply with detailed answer
6th June 2017, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Please any one tell this intermediate council of secondary education ICSE is fake or authentic board is recognized by central government because I'm very worry about our FUTURE.
NIOS RELEASE NON RECOGNIZED LIST
6th June 2017, 10:51 PM
Nihalll

Hello sir I want confirm the intermediate council of secondary education icse is fake or authentic NIOS is released non recognized Board list and your Intermediate council of secondary education Board name mention so I'm very tension about my career. I'm waiting your reply
3rd September 2017, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my question is I am 12th frome cbhe new delhi than iam eligible for govt job
Sir many student here they has been passed his 12th exam before 14 15 year some one are giving his serviceses in gov't sector thanks sir how could it possibly two decision of one board z,reply
11th September 2017, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Re: Is the intermediate council of secondary education valid for getting government jobs?

Hello sir my question is I am 12th frome cbhe new delhi than iam eligible for govt job
Sir many student here they has been passed his 12th exam before 14 16 year some one are giving his services in gov't sector thanks sir how could it possibly two decision of one board z,re
5th August 2018, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 12th from board of secondary education madhya bharat gwalior should I eligible for all the government jobs?
1st September 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me that the intermediate council of secondary education board is valid or not for go to abroad.
3rd October 2018, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Then why is the name of this intermediate council of secondary education Delhi Board has not listed for the ssc from filling time.
3rd October 2018, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Then why is the name of this intermediate council of secondary education Delhi has not listed for the ssc from filling time
7th December 2018, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th from intermediate council of secondary education delhi. I am worried that this board is valid or not.Can i take admission in any Engineering college and IIT OR abroad.
7th December 2018, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th from intermediate council of secondary education delhi.I am worried that this board is valid or not.Can i take admission in any Engineering college and IIT OR abroad.
4th July 2019, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, Is intermediate council of secondary education Delhi is UGC approved because i have applied for job in some companies but Company say your certificate is fake so what is the Right Answer please inform me
8th August 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Is Intermediate council of Secondary Education,delhi is valid or not to study in abroad
14th August 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th in 2018.But this board is not we can see in mponline list.So due to this this board is fake or real i have doubt.
1st September 2019, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Intermediate council of secondary education is valid r not bcz I have applied for passport but the officer said it is not one list so I can't give u passport plz tell me how to prove this certificate is valid
26th December 2019, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Icse board government approved board ???tell yes or no
5th March 2020, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir intermediate council board of secondry education (educate foundation )is valid or not please tell me
15th July 2020, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Is Intermediate council of secondary education is valid for government of India?
1st May 2021, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Intermediate council of secondary education is valid for 10th India post exam,?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?