25th May 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Whether Orissa Council of Higher Secondary Education has no value?

Hello,
I am earlier completed my 10th from CBSE and I want to change my Board to Orissa Council of Higher Secondary Education. Some people says there is no value of Orissa Council of Higher Secondary Education. I am very confused in these two Boards. Please help me.

Related Questions:
27th May 2016, 07:48 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Orissa Council of Higher Secondary Education has no value?

1. Orissa Council of Higher Secondary Education is the state board of Orissa for conducting examination of 10+2. It is not true that it has no value but in comparison to CBSE, it is given less preference, so most of people say to pursue 10th and 10+2 from CBSE or ICSE.

2. It would be better for you to continue your studies from CBSE as you have done 10th from CBSE board.
27th May 2016, 06:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is not like that, Orissa Board of council has no Education value. All the respective Board of Councils have a definite Educational system and has a value of Education.
But in your case I will prefer you to study in CBSE Board only as CBSE Board is far better than any other State Boards according to the syllabus and the Educational system. So, you must continue your higher studies in CBSE Board only.
27th May 2016, 09:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Orrisa Council of Higher Secondary Education is state board and also have value. But according to me it will be better when you opt CBSE Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?