15th February 2020, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Is Intermediate mandatory to do Bachelor's of Computer Science?

Hi, I didn't completed my 11th and 12th standard but have completed Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical Engineering (EE) branch which I started after 10th. So, now am I eligible for Bachelor's of Computer Science (BCS) graduate regular degree course?

17th February 2020, 09:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Intermediate mandatory to do Bachelor's of Computer Science?

If you have done Diploma in Computer Science then you should go for B.Tech in Computer Science because after Diploma you can apply for LEET and get admission directly in 2nd year of B.Tech course.
17th February 2020, 10:24 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Intermediate mandatory to do Bachelor's of Computer Science?

Doing Diploma in Engineering through polytechnic and select BCS is totally meaningless.

Because both are different field.
Rather than you could select B.tech by clearing Engineering entrance exam.

But if you still interested to the computer field,then you are eligible for the course of BCS.
Some university allowed the entry of diploma holders too,if you completed it properly with 50% marks from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?