18th April 2018, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Is BEd mandatory to become a Teacher for Computer Science postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I have done MSc in Computer Science last year. I am interested to become a Teacher. But someone said that BEd is mandatory to become a Teacher. Is it true? Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  2. Which subject should I choose to study BEd to become a Social Science Teacher being an English postgraduate through distance mode and Psychology and Economics graduate?
  3. Can I become a PGT Physics Teacher through BEd course being a Geophysics postgraduate?
  4. Eligibility to apply in PGT(Economics) for Economics postgraduate with BEd(Social Science) qualification?
  5. Eligibility to study distance BEd(Computer Science) for BE(CSE) graduate?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for IT postgraduate?
  7. List of colleges offering BEd to BSc(Computer Science) student in Bhopal
  8. Am I eligible to become a computer teacher in 12th level? I have completed MSc in Computer Science
  9. From where should I do Computer Teacher Training having completed 12th with Computer Science?
  10. Job opportunities for BEd(Physical Science) candidate of Victoria College of Teacher Association, Thiruvananthapuram? -- [New]
  11. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to attend Qualcomm Technologies Systems Engineer interview for Computer Science postgraduate?
  13. Eligibility to apply in SLET Computer Science & Application for M.Sc(Information Technology) postgraduate?
  14. Am I eligible for computer teacher post after completing BSc computer science
  15. Institutes offering Diploma in Computer Training Teacher course in Chhattisgarh
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  17. Apart from Teaching, what are the job opportunities for Political Science postgraduate?
  18. Is it mandatory to do B.Ed to become Private central school Teacher though I have done MSc Chemistry?
25th April 2018, 04:05 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BEd mandatory to become a Teacher for Computer Science postgraduate?

Yes, B.Ed is mandatory for becoming government teacher but if you want to become a teacher in private schools/ colleges then there is no need of B.Ed education.

For becoming a government teacher you need to attend UGC NET/ CSIR NET exam.
To apply for the exam you need to complete graduation/ post graduation level degree in related stream from any recognised university and B.Ed is mandatory.

For becoming private teacher you should have studied graduation/ post graduation level degree in related stream from any recognised university. You need to attend the interview conducted by the private school/ college and if you qualify in their interview then you can become private teacher.

So, if you want to become government teacher then B.Ed is mandatory education.
29th December 2020, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is BEd mandatory to become a Teacher for Computer Science postgraduate?

Recently I have completed M.sc in computer science. Should i do B.ed ? Or which entrance exam I should give now ?I want to become a teacher. Please guide me urgently.
27th July 2021, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

What test should I write after completing M.sc.,B.Ed in computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?