13th September 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Bachelors Degree in Philosophy being a Computer Science Engineer?

Hi,
I am interested in earning a Bachelors Degree in Philosophy. I have completed my B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering and I am currently working in an IT company. How do I go about choosing and getting admission to a course in Bachelors Degree in Philosophy? Thanks in advance for any information and advice.

6th October 2015, 01:28 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Bachelors Degree in Philosophy being a Computer Science Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am interested in earning a Bachelors Degree in Philosophy. I have completed my B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering and I am currently working in an IT company. How do I go about choosing and getting admission to a course in Bachelors Degree in Philosophy? Thanks in advance for any information and advice.
The B.A Philosophy is an undergraduate course. The eligibility to study the course is Class XII. So you are eligible to study the course. The course deals with the Indian philosophy, western philosophy, Vedanta etc. There are many colleges teach philosophy in India like Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce, Agra College, Ambedkar College, Assam University, Barasat Government College etc.
Being a Computer Science Engineer it is advisable to pursue your career in same line. This will be very useful financially.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?