5th July 2011, 11:45 AM
gudhekar

Career options after Bachelors in Computer Science? Does MCA a good choice for me?

Please inform What are the career options after Bachelor in Computer science. What about mca will it be good for me

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possible career options for me having completed B.Sc in Computer Science from Delhi University? Does MCA course having good scope?
  2. What are the career options available after doing MSc Computer and B.Ed in Science?
  3. Scope of MSc Computer Science? Does this offer a good career scope?
  4. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  5. Career options after Btech computer science if a student is not good in programming? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it a good choice to do correspondence course from SMU after doing BSc in Computer Science?
  7. Which type of higher education is available after studying BSc computers and electronics?
  8. Fee structure for M.Pharmacy in Andhra University? Does it provide Stipend?
  9. What is better between Biotechnology and Microbiology?
  10. Which course is suitable after passing PCMB with 62%?
  11. After BCA what to do??
  12. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  13. MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) which is better to study for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  14. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA? -- [New]
  15. List of various graduation courses after 12th Science?
  16. MBA or MCA after s.y.bsc computer science?
  17. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech in Computer Science and Ph.D in Computer Science having completed MCA and M.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. Which course should I apply after BCA? I have completed BCA this year
5th July 2011, 01:04 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career options after Bachelors in Computer Science? Does MCA a good choice for me?

Hi,
There are a lot of option for the Bachelors in Computer Science. You can sit for the off campusing or on campusing for the software companies like Infosys, Wipro,TCS etc.
But it will be more better idea if you do first MCA and then you go for the job in any software company.

Best wishes...
5th July 2011, 02:43 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Career options after Bachelors in Computer Science? Does MCA a good choice for me?

hello friend
after bachelor in computer science you have either option of of m.tech if you have done b.tech at graduate level...
or you may do mba and even doing mca will increase the probability for you to get a very good job with a heavy salary package....
so best of luck
5th July 2011, 02:44 PM
kritika@Hans

Thumbs up Re: Career options after Bachelors in Computer Science? Does MCA a good choice for me?

hello friend
after bachelor in computer science you have either option of of m.tech if you have done b.tech at graduate level...
or you may do mba and even doing mca will increase the probability for you to get a very good job with a heavy salary package....
so best of luck
5th July 2011, 04:15 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by gudhekar View Post
Please inform What are the career options after Bachelor in Computer science. What about mca will it be good for me
You have done the bsc in computer science. that means your got computer line. so in my opinion MCA is the best option for you to choose. You will get the oppurtunity of getting good software jobs after having MCA. so MCA will be the best choice for you........
5th July 2011, 07:06 PM
ajay kumar75

Mca will be the best career option for you rather than any thing else.
5th July 2011, 08:29 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

As you have completed Graduation degree in Bachelor of Computer Application,the best course for Post graduation course will be Master of Computer Application.
After completing MCA course,you can appear for some of exam for job opportunity:

TATA Consultation Service
Wipro
IBM
Sathyam Tech Mahindra
Infotech
5th July 2011, 09:57 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI DEAR

after complete your Bachelor in computer.
then your choice is open because
you may join wipro,tcs,satyam,capgemin etc.

many software company are waiting for appointment new candidate

then you go for software company.

if you do MCA then you do first because after
MCA your salary will increase as much than before..............

GOOD LUCK..............
5th July 2011, 09:58 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI DEAR

after complete your Bachelor in computer.
then your choice is open because
you may join wipro,tcs,satyam,capgemin etc.

many software company are waiting for appointment new candidate

then you go for software company.

if you do MCA then you do first because after
MCA your salary will increase as much than before..............

GOOD LUCK..............
5th July 2011, 10:32 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after bachelor in computer science you can choose MCA
through it you can get job in software company .......

*TCS
*INFOSYS
& etc...........
29th August 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

After bcs available course m.tech(i.t)
1st September 2011, 12:22 AM
rana2011
Banned

after bachelor in computer science you have either option of of m.tech if you have done b.tech at graduate level.
or you may do mba and even doing mca will increase the probability for you to get a very good job with a heavy salary package.

Thanks!!
15th September 2011, 11:19 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gudhekar View Post

Yes its a very good choice to choose MCA.MCA is one of the best master

degree in market and its have so much demand.So you should do mca after

becholor degree.Its very good to get knowledge about computer field and you

can get good knowledge about programming language.

After MCA you can give interview for MNC companies and you can also get

good job after mca.

So all the best.
20th May 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

which course is needed after btech to get good job.....iam not interested in programming...can i join the course of main frame...what is the career if i choose mainframes course..and tell me about sap course..
22nd January 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BCA... which course is better for me after BCA? please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?