22nd September 2012, 10:45 AM
pbadagi

IRDA Surveyor exam question papers for engineering, motor and fire fields

I need IRDA surveyor exam papers for engineering, motor and fire fields. pl sedn the same to my mail id : [email protected].
thanks

31st July 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IRDA Surveyor exam question papers for engineering, motor and fire fields

i have submitted my three quartely reports to the IRDA now when is the next date of surveyor exam
7th January 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IRDA Surveyor exam question papers for engineering, motor and fire fields

please send me previous four years question papers of motor insurance surveyor exams
10th April 2014, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I want the questions and answer of the Surveyor Exam Motor Insurance paper.Pls help.Mail [email protected]
17th March 2015, 12:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbadagi View Post
I need IRDA surveyor exam papers for engineering, motor and fire fields. pl sedn the same to my mail id : [email protected].
thanks
Below are the attachments of IRDA question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Model test paper 1 irda.doc(73.0 KB, 656 views)
File Type: doc Model test paper 3 irda.doc(52.0 KB, 318 views)
File Type: pdf model test paper 4.pdf(11.5 KB, 411 views)
File Type: pdf IRDA.pdf(53.0 KB, 412 views)
30th December 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I need surveyor online exam. question paper (MCQ) of principal (S-01) and motor (S-06) at the year 2017. Please Send me my mail id : [email protected],
Thank's
3rd March 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

May I have IRDA Insurance Surveyors online examination paper(with solution/answers) of March 2019 in Motor Marine IC S-01 and engineering?
how can inprepare plz guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?