13th March 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any insurance degree course in India? What is the scope in this field?

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS THERE ANY INSURANCE DEGREE COURSE IN INDIA ESPECIALLY S.INDIA.
WHAT IS THE SCOPE IN THIS FIELD

MERYN
[email protected]

5th April 2012, 10:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any insurance degree course in India? What is the scope in this field?

There are undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses available in Insurance field like B.Com in Banking and Insurance, BBA in Banking and Insurance, MBA in Banking and Insurance, Master of Science in Insurance Business etc. After obtaining an undergraduate degree in Insurance, one can join LIC, GIC or United India Insurance Company Limited as Assistant Administrative Officer and Development Officer. If the candidates possess a postgraduate degree in Insurance, then it is possible to join the post of Divisional Manager. Private Insurance companies like HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co. Limited, ICICI Prudential, Tata AIF Life etc. offer the job of Credit Analyst, Customer Service Representative and Business Development Manager to undergraduate degree holders in Insurance. Masters degree holders in Insurance can get into post of Area Manager, Unit Manager, Asset Manager or Investment Manager in these companies.
17th August 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any insurance degree course in India? What is the scope in this field?

can I get motor insurance surveyor licence without surveyor 12 month training
9th November 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about the colleges which have Insurance degrees through distance in Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?