24th August 2013, 01:59 AM
vardhan8055

Can Associate be eligible to write Surveyor exam?

Hi sir,

I completed my graduation and iam working in insurance company as back-end support for motor claims processing for five years, now iam interested to became a surveyor. Here my question is, if i complete associate n work under surveyor as a trainee then am i eligible for surveyor exam..if not are there any other courses to better my career for my experience.

3rd July 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can Associate be eligible to write Surveyor exam?

Hi sir,

I completed my graduation and iam working in insurance company as back-end support for motor claims processing for five years, now iam interested to became a surveyor. Here my question is, if i complete associate n work under surveyor as a trainee then am i eligible for surveyor exam..if not are there any other courses to better my career for my experience.
6th September 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am working as Divisional Manager in United India since 30 years. Now I would like to quit my job and would like to avail VRS. I have already passed Associate exam of III in 1994. Can I become Surveyor in General Insurance, if yes, then Provide me the procedure for the same.
19th September 2019, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir Can a Aiii diploma holder without engineering background apply for surveyor student membership
4th November 2021, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Iam working in automobile service center I want to become a surveyor
9th May 2022, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I complted my mechanical engineering and now i am going on a service to learn the survey procedure and its paper work.When i eligible for apperaing the surveyor exam?
14th May 2022, 11:01 AM
Naresh199

The aspirant should have a degree or diploma in any branch of engineering or a qualified charted accountant or he should be an associate member of Insurance Institute of India. As per the current norms, you are eligible to apply for surveyor's license in line with your area of specialization only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?