12th July 2021, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Is ISC board hard for Maharashtra Board student?

I just passed my 10th from SSC Maharashtra board, My parents are telling me to choose ISC board instead of HSC board for my 11th and 12th (science stream). Will it be hard for me to get even with other students of ISC because I have studied in State board? Is it a good choice to choose ISC board after 10th in SSC?

14th July 2021, 07:40 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Is ISC board hard for Maharashtra Board student?

Yes, ISC board is hard for Maharashtra Board student.

If you can put some more efforts and give minimum 4 hours for self study than it would be really easy for you.

If you put the same effort that you were putting in state board than it would really tough for you to go through ISC board.

Yes, It's a good choice to choose ISC board to make good career.
15th July 2021, 07:49 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Is ISC board hard for Maharashtra Board student?

No, ISC is a pretty easy board but as the syllabus is in English hence, it can be difficult for the student who have completed their 10th from a state board where the syllabus was in Hindi or any other language.
Science is a pretty easy stream to score.
You just need to work hard if you want to score good marks.
If you have completed your 10th from Maharashtra Board then you can definitely take admission in ISC Board in 11th and 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?