3rd June 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Which board is beneficial between ISC and HSC to study in 11th? What are the process and conditions to take admission in B.Com for ISC board student?

I have passed 10th board exams through SSC Board Maharashtra and want to pursue Commerce. I am confused whether to opt for ISC or HSC for 11th and 12th. Please tell me the benefits of studying in ISC for SSC students and also what are the process and conditions of having studied in ISC for B.Com?

6th June 2016, 01:53 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is beneficial between ISC and HSC to study in 11th? What are the process and conditions to take admission in B.Com for ISC board student?

There is no such benefit of studying in ISC or HSC, either of the board is good to study and can very much get you a good career late in your future. It is up to you to decide as to which board you wish to get admission in.

The procedure is quite simple, you need fill up the application form for it and comply with the rules of admission in the prospective college. You will have to provide the required documents by the college and complete the admission procedure.

If, however you are selected, your name will be mentioned in the list displayed stating the names of candidates provided admission.
7th June 2016, 03:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is beneficial between ISC and HSC to study in 11th? What are the process and conditions to take admission in B.Com for ISC board student?

Look, there is no such special benefit of studying in any of the Boards between ISC and HSC. Both the Boards are good enough to study in it and will provide you a bright career if you give your level best. So, it depends on you that in which Board you are interested to take admission.
The procedure is very simple to take admission in B.Com. After completing your class 12th, you need to collect the application form from the respective college. Fill the application form and submit it along with the required documents to the College office. If you will be selected then you will definitely get admission in that College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?