7th August 2013, 01:20 PM
sweet53priya

JNU MA political entrance exam question papers?

Sir,i want jnu ma pplitical science and international rlation entrance exam previous years question paper.

13th May 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: JNU MA political entrance exam question papers?

sir, i want to know the pattern for MA political science entrance exam i.e , is it a multiple choice one or a essay writting in JNU
11th May 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want jnu ma pplitical science and international rlation entrance exam previous years question paper.[/QUOTE]
25th July 2015, 05:16 PM
Khunou

Post Re: JNU MA political entrance exam question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet53priya View Post
Sir,i want jnu ma pplitical science and international rlation entrance exam previous years question paper.
I am opting to proceed my studies to JNU after graduation and i wanting to prepare in advance before the time comes. so, i earnestly request you to help me out by sending the required information and previous question paper relating to M A political entrance exam. Massive Thank you.
9th January 2017, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do MA in political science I'm from pgdave collage i need last ten years pears of political science
1st September 2017, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

After graduation (ba) can I get admission in MA (Political Science) in JNU Delhi? And if yes, will there be an entrance exam for this? What should be the qualification? And if the entrance exam is available, then please send me syllabus. My gmail id: [email protected]
29th September 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

After graduation b.sc math hons I get admission in MA (political science) in jnu Delhi and if yes will there be an entrance exam for this what should be the qualification and if the entrance exam is available then please send me syllabus my Gmail id [email protected]
16th May 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, when will be entrance forms available for pg courses in jnu and I also want to see previous year papers of political science.
17th April 2019, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have applied for jnu entrance exam for ma politics with specialization in international studies so please provide me previous 10 year questions paper
21st September 2019, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want last year question paper of MA political science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?