24th June 2011, 04:53 PM
addaya

Percentage required for Ph.D in Political science in JNU? When are the forms going to be released? Syllabus of Political Science?

i need to know the percentage required for p.hd in political science in jnu ? than when the forms are released for political science phd ? and the syllabus of political science.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required for PhD in Political Science? Eligibility and syllabus for JNU PhD entrance exam?
  2. Minimum percentage and qualification required to study PhD in Political Science in Osmania University?
  3. Does Jawaharlal Nehru University offer B.A. in Political Science honours? Minimum percentage required for the admission?
  4. Is it possible to join Political Science course in JNU with 45% in 12th?
  5. Age limit for becoming a lecturer in College?
  6. Can I study PhD in Political Science if secured 57% in M.A.(Political Science) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra?
  7. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  8. Need admission process details in JNU for Political Science course?
  9. Can I do PhD in Political Science if haven't studied the subject at post graduation level? -- [New]
  10. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  11. Required Percentage of marks to get admission for MA in Political Science in Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  13. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  14. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  15. What should I do in order to be eligible for doing Ph.D in Political Science?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  17. Percentage required in M.A.(Political Science) to do distance M.Phil in Netaji Open University?
  18. How to do Ph.D in Political Science from Agra University? When is the entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Old question papers of Political Science
20th May 2012, 02:24 PM
rashida para

Default Re: Percentage required for Ph.D in Political science in JNU? When are the forms going to be released? Syllabus of Political Science?

[QUOTE=addaya;829640]i need to know the percentage required for p.hd in political science in jnu ?
when the forms are released for political science phd ?
and the syllabus of political science
11th March 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required for Ph.D in Political science in JNU? When are the forms going to be released? Syllabus of Political Science?

Being A BTech in Computer Science, am i eligible for pursuing MA in Political Science?
17th October 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to gt admission in SMU for P.G course tru correspondence in political science.
27th November 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

May I join PhD course from political science by getting 63% in M.A from T.U in Nepal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?