14th December 2015, 03:58 AM
Mitlesh_thakur

Job in Airline, Airport or Tourism sector for candidate having 3 years work experience?

I am doing graduation I have COMPLETED my diploma in IATA international air transport association currently I am working in Delhi based travel agencies I have 3 yrs experience I am doing CTC certified Travel Counsellor also any jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  2. List government jobs under Tourism sector for experienced individuals?
  3. How to get travel and tourism jobs in the government sector if I have work experience in private?
  4. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  5. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  6. Best institutions for doing PG in hospitality sector(MBA in Airport, Aviation, Airline Management or MTA or MTM)?
  7. Which is a more profitable job, Airline or Tourism? How much is the salary package? Positions available for Tourism Professionals?
  8. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Studies student who have 5 years of work experience in Medical field?
  9. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  10. How should I pursue BBA degree in Airline and Airport management?
  11. Colleges in Tamilnadu for MBA Airline and Airport Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Management candidate who have 5 years of working experience?
  13. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ?
  14. What are the various jobs available in airport sector and what are the procedures for applying to those jobs? Is there any exam to be written to get a job in the airport sector? I am B.Tech(ECE) final year student
  15. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  16. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  17. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  18. What kind of jobs are available in Kuwait for B.Com candidate who has a year of work experience in Banking sector?
22nd October 2017, 03:49 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in Airline, Airport or Tourism sector for candidate having 3 years work experience?

Following are the job profiles for travel and tourism professionals with 3 years of experience:-

Travel Agency staff
Travel and Tourism Consultant
Travel Agent
Tour Operator
Ticketing staff
Air hostess
Airline employee / Airport staff
Entrepreneur
Tour Guide
Customer service manager
Event manager
Tour manager
Tourism promoter / marketer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?