16th June 2016, 11:30 AM
Bhuvneshwari Chand

List of competitive exams which I need to write to get the scholarship for doing further studies in Americal or Australia?

Hello Sir/Mam,

my name is bhuvneshwari chand....im doing B.pharm 2nd yr from SGRRITS ,Dehradun..India..but a i wantd to purse a areer in research and development and
wanted to study aboard like in America or Australia...what competitive exm should i give and when that i can get sochalrship for further studies.?

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarship exams to write for higher studies abroad? -- [New]
  2. List of scholarship exams which I can write after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Information about dentistry in Australia?
  4. How to get scholarship when doing B.E in Mysore? Do I need to write some exams?
  5. Is there any scholarship/competitive exam for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the maximum educational scholarship which we can get from the competitive exams?
  7. Is there any competitive exam which I can write to get free scholarships for abroad studies?
  8. Does Government of West Bengal provide scholarship to do coaching for competitive exams?
  9. List of scholarship exam to write for studying in abroad?
  10. What are the scholarship exams available after 12th science?
  11. Scholarship exams to study Undergraduate courses in Abroad for 12th student?
  12. Which competitive exam to give in Mumbai for MBBS? Scholarship for OBC?
  13. List of better courses available in Australia and Canada for B.Sc Nursing holder along with part time job? Fee structure for the courses? Scholarship available for Indian student?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  15. What all competitive exams available to get scholarships?
  16. What other exams need to write after B.Tech to study in Australia?
  17. What are the various scholarship exams which are available that will help me for my further studies?
  18. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
22nd October 2017, 04:03 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of competitive exams which I need to write to get the scholarship for doing further studies in Americal or Australia?

These are few most popular , international entrance exams which provide you scholarships for abroad studies:-

SAT
MCAT
LSAT
GMAT
GRE
IELTS
TOEFL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?