12th June 2014, 11:32 PM
11Chrisrww1

Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?

Hi,
Hi have 3 years experience e governance sector,
is there any job for me please let me know.
waiting for your reply
Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  2. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  4. In which Government sector I can use my Experience having done M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry and with 4 years of work experience in Quality Control Department?
  5. What is the career options after BHMS?
  6. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  7. Job vacancies in government sector for Physically Handicap Person?
  8. Salary expectation after completing BSc forensic science?
  9. Government Job Opportunities for MCA with 6 years experience?
  10. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  11. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  12. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  14. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  15. Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?
  16. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  17. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  18. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
14th May 2016, 04:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?

Yes, you can definitely get a job with 3 years experience in government sector. There are ample job opportunities in both public as well as private sector for a three years experience holder. You can apply for various government jobs as per your age qualification and educational qualification. It will be better if you comment below with your educational qualification and the field of experience, which will help us to give you a detailed response on the job opportunities ahead you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?