20th February 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Studies student who have 5 years of work experience in Medical field?

Hi,
I am pursuing graduation, BTS (bachelor of Tourism Studies) and I have done 12th in Commerce stream. I have also worked as a Medical Transcriptionist for nearly 5 years. So I have experience in 3 fields right now, Medical, commerce, and Tourism, of which commerce is that is out of mind as I have done 12th and it's 8 years now I am out of touch. So, what is the job opportunity for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Management candidate who have 5 years of working experience?
  2. Internship of 45 days in Kerala for MBA(Travel & Tourism) 2nd semester student?
  3. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  4. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  5. Jobs for Microbiologists in Foreign companies in India? How to get a good salary? Which companies provide good salary?
  6. Scopeful coures after Higher Secondary education
  7. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
  8. Chances of job in IT field with experience in Non IT field?
  9. How to pursue Bachelor in Tourism being a candidate having completed 12th class at an age of 28 years What Jobs will I get after completion of BTS?
  10. Higher courses after UG in Mechanical?
  11. After puc which course will be better? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  13. What should I do after BAMS? What are the chances to go abroad?
  14. What is the scope after MSc in molecular biology and molecular biology?
  15. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  16. Courses available after 2nd PUC Open Schooling?
  17. How may I do postgraduate studies in New Jursy or New York? How may I do a suitable job after completing the course?
  18. What are the study opportunities available for me if I am a B.Com graduate?
23rd February 2015, 09:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Studies student who have 5 years of work experience in Medical field?

You have good job scope since you tourism is a booming sector in India and you are well acquainted with the professional world. Most of the Indian states are working on their tourism so there are many job opportunities.

You can opt for various job posts like-
-Tourism Department Officer
-Checker and Settler
-Reservation Executive
-Immigration Consultant
-Front Office Executive,Counter Staff
-Lobby Manager
-Operations executive
-Junior Travel executive
-Marketing Executives
-Tour operations Manager
-Trainee Travel Consultant.

Based on your qualification ,you can work in different sectors like-
Government Tourism Departments
Travel agencies
Airlines
Tour operator agencies
Immigration and Customs services
Transportation Department
Holiday Consultants
Cargo Companies and Transportation Companies.

In the government sector, you can work in Ministry of Tourism, Government Tourism Departments, Indian Defense Sector, Custom Services and Railways. You can log on to:-www.tourism.gov.in for more details and vacancy from time to time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?