7th April 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?

Hi, I have done my MBA and I have total 4 years of experience in automobile finance and 5 years in life insurance sector.currently I am 36 years old. What are my possibilities of getting jobs in government or public sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  2. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  3. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  4. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  5. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  6. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience?
  7. Government jobs available for a 39 years old women having BBA, MBA in Finance and Tally ERP9 with 15 years work experience?
  8. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  9. Is there any good job opportunity in government sector for MBA marketing degree holder? I have 20 years work experience
  10. Can I get government/semi/public sector job after doing BSc Chemistry and MBA marketing
  11. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience or Bank PO job?
  12. Government Job for MBA Finance with 10 Years Experience 35 Years? -- [New]
  13. Does correspondence MBA hold any value in Private Sector Jobs? Is it valuable only with work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Government or public sector jobs after MCA and 9 years work experience as Software Engineer?
  15. Private sector job with 2.5 yrs of work experience or Bank PO job?
  16. In which Government sector I can use my Experience having done M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry and with 4 years of work experience in Quality Control Department?
  17. How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience
  18. Will I get job after completing MBA from USA having a work experience of 10 years in a government organization?
20th April 2011, 11:58 PM
amahajan

Default Re: Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?

Hello Dear
You please refer to employment newspaper because this newspaper contains details of the each and every news of the govt jobs.
24th April 2011, 06:00 PM
aaqibyousf

Default Re: Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?

Try to find job in net or newspapers.
28th April 2011, 10:18 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?

Your career will be in good hype if you do these exams

->CSE

->Indian Economic/statistical Services

or If you take CA CPT it will also be a good option

but one main thing you have to care about is your age you should have satisfied all the age limits of exams

there are many exams for PSU(Public sector unit)

I say you will have better career if you select civils as your option

know more about Civils that too my interest IAS

IAS is an central service and also deeply regarded as d most prestigious job..

Like this service there are other 24 services for which a common entrance test is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)

The main basic eligibility criteria for Civils Service Examination

->Candidate must have 21 years of age

->Candidate must complete at least degree from a recognized Indian University

this is all about the basic eligibility criteria of CSE

As per your qualification if you have completed Degree then definitely you are eligible for the exam..

You can go through the examination code for Civil Service Examination in the official website of UPSC

i.e.

www.upsc.gov.in

Regards

~aditya~
19th July 2011, 05:43 PM
Arsalaan

you can find suitable jobs notifications in Employment newspapers. If you want to join civil services you can go through following link http://www.upsc.gov.in .You will need to find your interest apply for the entrance exams.

gudluck
25th September 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

what kind of govt agency provide service for MBA and what kind of posts, eg. upsc for what post need MBA, ssc for what post Need MBA. etc.
3rd April 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Job in government or public sector after MCA and 9 years of work experience as software engineer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?