10th July 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma for hotel management and degree of tourism available from IGNOU? List of 3 year courses available for students?

what is the name of the exact degree you provide to the students... is it diploma for hotel management and degree of tourism from ignu ?? and what is the exact name of the degree and the diploma for the three years course that you offer to the students

23rd July 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is diploma for hotel management and degree of tourism available from IGNOU? List of 3 year courses available for students?

ignou have any hotel management degree course
9th April 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is diploma for hotel management and degree of tourism available from IGNOU? List of 3 year courses available for students?

Sir im complete 12 pass in 2010 but I'm joing to the hotel manage ment plg tel me
25th June 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

after doing hotel manegment from ignou can i get a placement in reputated properties like ocld,hyatt,itc?
25th June 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am just 12th passed student I want to do hm cousre please give me detail of hm course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?