19th January 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

What subjects I need to take up in school to become air hostess in future?

What subjects do i need to be a air hostess after you finished school?

19th January 2015, 05:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subjects I need to take up in school to become air hostess in future?

The educational qualification required for Air Hostess job position is " Either Intermediate (Or) Graduation " from a recognized university. Along with that to be eligible for this post, you must have Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Tourism Management or in Hotel Management. So I can say that there is not any strict education (no particular stream) is required at school level. So as usual you'll complete 10th class from state board or CBSE central board. After completion of 10th class, you need to choose best stream in 10+2 either Arts/ Commerce/ Science based on your interests. As I mentioned earlier, any stream in 12th class is acceptable, and after you need to do Bachelor degree or Diploma in Management (Tourism or Hotel Management) to be eligible. The age of a candidate must not exceed 25 years and candidates must be with minimum height of 157.5 cm to be eligible.
20th January 2015, 12:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subjects I need to take up in school to become air hostess in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What subjects do i need to be a air hostess after you finished school?
Well, you can choose any subject in 12th standard. All stream candidates are eligible for Air Hostess job. However, you must have Good Physical Standard, Personality and good English Communication skill become an Air Hostess. After completing 12th standard you can apply for Air Hostess Training college. Here, I am listing you the best Air Hostess Training Institutions.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Educational Qualification:
-The applicant must have complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
-The applicant must have a pleasing personality and good communication skills.

-Applicant age should be 17 years to 24 years.

Physical Standard:
-The candidate must be physically and Medically fit.
-Candidates height must be 157.5 centimeters.
-Candidates must have normal eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected vision in each eye.

Colleges Offering Air Hostess Training:

Fly Air Aviation Academy, Chennai
Address: Arcot Road, 1, Alwarthirunagar ,Valasaravakkam,
New Colony, Valasaravakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600087
Phone:098842 89120

Flying Goose Aviation Academy (F.G.A.A.), Kozhikode
Email:[email protected]

Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training (F.I.A.T.), Andheri (W)
Address: 4th Floor, A Wing, Best Building, S V, Road, Andheri West,
Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400058
Phone:022 2670 6041

Global Institute of Flight Kare and Management, New Delhi
D-211, Laxman Plaza, 101, Munirka, Outer Ring Road ,
Main Najafgarh Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110067
www.globalinstitute.in/index.html
Contact No:41076382, 26176385
Email:[email protected]

India International Trade Centre (I.I.T.C.), Bandra (W)
Contact No:022 - 2640 7308 / 2645 0085
Location: Selection House, Linking Road, Opp. V. N. Jewellers ,
Bandra (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 050
20th January 2015, 12:57 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

* For becoming an Air Hostess there is no specific stream that is Required.

* You can choose any subjects which Interest you after Class X as Well as at the undergraduate Level.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

* Candidate must have passed Class XII or should complete his Graduate degree with a Diploma/ Degree in Hotel Management or Tourism Management.

* Mastery in spoken English and Other Languages are required.

* Age of the candidates must in between 18-25 years.

* Candidate must be unmarried.
5th September 2017, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Hie my name is Mitchell I am 15 years old, I am very interested on becoming an air hostess I am in grade and please may i ask what subjects should I exactly take .....am looking forward to you
22nd November 2017, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

I'm 16 years old. I'm in high school 10th grade. I will be picking my subjects but i don't know what subject should I choose I would like to become an Air Hostess .So please can you tell me what subject should I suppose to have . Thank you
1st March 2018, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I'm 15 and I'm interested on becoming an air hostess I'm in grade 9 so can you please tell me what subjects am I suppose to have . Thank you
10th April 2018, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

I'm 16 years old,i'm in high school 10th grade...i'm interested on becoming an air hostess. I'll study very hard on becoming an air hostess. Please tell me what subjects should i have to become a air hostess
18th April 2018, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

I'm 14 years old not yet reach the age for being a air hostess but I'm looking forward to be one in the future and I will like to know which subject would I need to become a air hostess
14th May 2018, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I am 15 years old i am in high school 9th grade i am interested to become an air hostess what subjects should I do when i am in grade 10th
24th July 2018, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Ditshego and I'm 15 years old and I'm in grade 9.If i may ask what subjects do I need to take to become an Air hostess because i would really love to see myself ad an Air hostess in the future
25th July 2018, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

I'm 17 years old, I'm in 10th grade i am interested in becoming an air hostess and I like to no the subject I must do please help me thank you.
30th July 2018, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi hope you are well I'm 14 i know that i am still too young but i would like to know the subjects i need to take when i am in grade 10. I hope you are able to help me it would me nice. Thanks to who is willing to help you and may God bless you.
9th October 2018, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I am confused I don't know which subjects must i take. I am interested in a lot of things like singing, acting and i would really love to be an air hostess...so please advice me on my journey. Am currently in grade 9 and am 15 years old and I have to decide and choose subjects for next year which is grade 10
19th October 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi...am doing my grade 11 this year and my dream it to become an air hostess when am done with school but am short not quite short, but yet don't see myself doing any other career but being an air hostess. Please do tell me what to do.
28th January 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Hey...I just finished my matric in 2018 and I passed so what the next step that I can take for me to become a hostesses by profession
28th June 2019, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Please my name is ESE from Nigeria am 16 years old am about to complete my senior High School . Am looking forward to the kind of subject I should take in university level
1st August 2019, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Hey I'm 14 years old and I'm in grade 9... What subjects should I take now and on forth
19th August 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Must i have a fair complexion in order to become an air hostess i am 14 years old & dark in complexion.
18th May 2021, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am 17 and writing my ordinary level studies...currently doing Sciences involving Chemistry;Physics;Biology .what are the subjects needed for Advanced level
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?