27th April 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Hotel management after 12th with arts stream without giving any entrance exam?

sir, i am a student of class 12th and my stream is art stream and my subjects are english, sociology, civics, economics and hindi can i do hotel management without any entrance exams.

27th April 2011, 04:22 PM
roligupta91

Default Re: Can i do Hotel management after 12th with arts stream without giving any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i am a student of class 12th and my stream is art stream and my subjects are english, sociology, civics, economics and hindi can i do hotel management without any entrance exams.
no you have to give entrance exam for it
27th April 2011, 05:38 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do Hotel management after 12th with arts stream without giving any entrance exam?

there are some university or institution which take admission in hotel management without any entrance examination. you may take admission in this type of institution. but to take admission in good institution you should appear in entrance examination.

after 12th you are eligible for hotel management course. i think it's better to take admission in good institution in hotel management. at least first you should try with entrance examination. but unfortunately if you are unable to clear the entrance examination then take admission in hotel management where no admission test is required.

best of luck.
27th April 2011, 06:44 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
to get a respectable position you need to give entrance exam
27th April 2011, 07:40 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Yes,you can do hotel management course after your 12th standard with Art stream.

Their are many Hotel Management Institutes in India,some Institute intake by entrance exam,some Institute intake without entrance exam also.

Some of the Institute Intake students for Hotel Management course,without entrance exam also:

• NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CATERING TECHNOLOGY
  • WELCOMEGROUP GRADUATE SCHOOL OF HOTEL ADMINISTRATION
  • VALLEY VIEW INTERNATIONAL
  • INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT
  • INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED MANAGEMENT

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2]

[/SIZE][/FONT]
15th May 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Yes you can!
Contact Don Bosco College - Hospitality Studies,
Annabelle, Elenka, Ambika
15th May 2011, 05:57 PM
don bosco IHMCT

Quote:
Dear Rishab,
The minimum percentage required in 12th for Hotel Management is Pass, however some programs like B.Sc. (Hospitality Studies) affiliated to Mumbai University require a minimum of 50% for general and 45% for reserved category.
You may contact our college for more details.
Don Bosco College - Hospitality Studies
Tel 25040508, 25042424 Ext 266
Annabelle, Elenka, Ambika
18th May 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know that whether entrance exam date is over or when is the exam will held ?
25th May 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am student of 12th class with art stream
cam i do BBA or MBA and my sub are english,hindi,economics,history and pol.science
16th June 2011, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 11th , i want to do hotal management can you please tell which stream should i take?
16th July 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12th.I have taken arts and my subjects are english,psychology,logic,hindi,economics and political science.can i do hotel management as my carrier...
30th July 2011, 08:13 PM
raksha shukla

sir, my name is raksha shukla and study in class 12th can i do hotel management with arts stream without any entrance exam and my subjects are civics,economics,sociology,english and hindi.
20th February 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i do hotel management without maths
2nd April 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

sir iam a science student i want to join 4 hotel managment but the last date $ applybg $ hotel managment entrance is ovr
wat can i do now?
5th April 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i'am student of 12th just given exam but my stream is arts after that i want to do bba or b.sc but i don't have maths my subjects are english, pol.sci , histroy, hindi, home sci can i do bba or b.sc ?
25th May 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i m a an above average or say a good student and have passed 12 with above 70% can i do cullinary arts or have chef degree and is it a good career
4th November 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

I am in class 10th and want to do hotel management .
can i do it with arts stream??
27th January 2013, 07:36 PM
purvi52

Some of the Institute Intake students for Hotel Management course,without entrance exam also:
  1. NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CATERING TECHNOLOGY
  2. WELCOMEGROUP GRADUATE SCHOOL OF HOTEL ADMINISTRATION
  3. VALLEY VIEW INTERNATIONAL
  4. INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT
  5. INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED MANAGEMENT
23rd March 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

sir i passed 12 above 65% in arts .my intrest in hotel management so its best choise of my future.
10th April 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am deepa i passed class 12 arts stream my subject is economics,polscience,geography,sociology can i do hotel management?
8th July 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

can I do hotel management course with commerce with hindi stream after 12
8th July 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

8th July 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

9th July 2013, 12:19 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
If you want to do the 3 years Bachelors Level Hotel Management course than you should apply to the NCHMCT OR National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance test for the Hotel Management Course.

Eligibilty to apply for this written Test is:

Educational Qualifications:
12th Pass in any stream
English should be one of the subjects in class 12th

AGE-
Max age to apply for the General and OBC candidates is 22 years
Only Candidates born on and after 1st July 1991 can apply
SC/ST candidates gets 3 years age relaxations

Questions will be asked from the below sections in the Hotel Management Entrance Exams

Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
Reasoning and Logical Deduction
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
English Language
Aptitude for Service Sector
5th October 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask that my stream is arts with subject hindi . english . economices . phyical edc. so i can do hotel mangement .
26th May 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

if i have campartment in one subject in 2 but i do clear in first chance so i am eligible get admission in hotel management before clear my campartment
26th June 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, i completed 12th last yr, but this year i get drop. i want to do carrier in hotel management. i am a orphan; and s.c. candidate. which qualification required for this coarse and how much admition fees for me?
13th August 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Can i do Hotel management without math

Quote:
Can i do hotel management without maths
I have subject eng,physics,chemistry,physical ebucation and fine arts
31st August 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for doing hm nd what type of questions are asked in entrance exam?
20th September 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i don't know the way to study hotel mangement, who can i study hotel management, i'am a art stream, my subject is history, education, political science, english, mizo. After finishing class xii what i will take the subject to study hotel management.
9th May 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12th I would want to study hospital management after class 12 with arts stream can I do it ?and
Wht should I do to study this
28th March 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th class and I want to start my career with hm in best institution. My stream is arts and my subjects is geography, pol science, Bengali, English,computer application and history can I admit in hm and what amount of fees is wanted in admission???
22nd June 2019, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 11th arts and my subject are English , Physical Education , History , Sociology , Punjabi.
Can I Choose Hotel Management in punjab?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?