9th January 2012, 06:27 PM
shilpa D S

Job in ISRO after finishing B.E E&C?

Im finished BE E&C ,interested to join isro but i dont know how to get job in isro, so pls solve this problem..

thanks

23rd March 2012, 10:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in ISRO after finishing B.E E&C?

You can apply for a job in ISRO after completing B.Tech. You can apply for Scientist /Engineer positions in ISRO. The notifications regarding the available positions in ISRO will be published in the official website of ISRO. You can apply on the basis of that. You should score an aggregate of 60% marks in the graduation level. The selection will be done by conducting a written examination. The performance in the written exam will decide your eligibility for the personal interview round in ISRO.
2nd July 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my 4th year B.E. in ECE.I like to join in ISRO.I want to know about the opportunities for ECE engineers in ISRO...
29th January 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

which time isro conducting interviews
2nd March 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

now im studing engineering first year...metallurgical department..
is there any chances for me getting into ISRO by any exam (means for my group in engg.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?