5th August 2015, 01:57 PM
Kouser ali

How can I get job in ISRO?

Hi, i am kouser ali doing btech in MDU university from ece by holding 81% .. now i want to work with ISRO, but i dont know how can i do it . can you please tell me how can i get job in Isro ..and what should i do to get in.

5th August 2015, 09:35 PM
Career advisor

Default Re: How can I get job in ISRO?

ISRO allow applications for the ece graduates for the post of scientist/engineer,'SC'(ELECTRONICS).
AGE LIMIT :35 years
SELECTION PROCESS: written test followed by interview.
For more information you can visit to www.isro,gov.in
6th August 2015, 01:02 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get job in ISRO?

# Indian space programme was instituted in 1960 with the establishment of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). The basic aim of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is launching vehicles, rockets, satellite, payloads, sounding rockets and also development of satellite.

# If one has keen interest in studying solar system, satellites and their relation with planets, then he/she must go for joining ISRO as an engineer or a scientist. ISRO provides challenging opportunities for fresher engineers/scientists where they can be utilised in development and establishing advanced technical infrastructure needed for space exploration.

# ISRO conducts a competitive written examination every year in order to make recruitment for engineers and scientists. The examination is conducted in the month of April every year.

# Willing candidate has to apply Online mode through the official website of ISRO which has been mentioned below for your kind reference.

# Required eligibility for ISRO:

* Must be citizen of India.
* Candidate must have completed B.Tech or B.E. in engineering disciplines such as electronics, mechanical, computer science or electrical.
* It is mandatory that candidate must have taken minimum 60% marks throughout the academic career.
* Candidate in the final year of B.Tech or B.E. are also allowed.
* Candidate must not crossed the age of 35 years.
* However, there is relaxation in upper age for candidates belonging to reserved categories.

# For more information, candidate must refer following websites:

* www.isro.org
* www.isro.gov.in
* www.iist.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?