20th June 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What is importance of GATE exam for government job in ISRO?

I studying in bechoors degrees in electronics engineer .
I want to get job in isro for making new generation satellite and developing
India.
So ,
Please.... Tel me , how mach marks are needed for gate ISRO
and BE. Qualification marks? For getting job in isro

22nd June 2015, 11:08 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is importance of GATE exam for government job in ISRO?

From a coupe of a years, ISRO conducts the recruitment of B.Tech graduates for the post of Scientist/Engineer's through GATE score. In past, ISRO conducts their Own Exam for the same posts.

So GATE score has a Significance in terms to get a Job in Research organizations like ISRO. For this you need to score very high marks. Since most of the B.Tech graduates apply for ISRO recruitments as there first option.

Based on that there is a tough competition in this recruitment. And also you have to secure minimum cut off to apply for ISRO Recruitment. To apply for ISRO you should have qualified in GATE as per your category.

Then you will have a chance to apply for ISRO recruitment. But if you want to get a job sincerely then you need to secure at least 55 marks out of 100 in GATE.

Based on the marks and All India Ranks you will be shortlisted for further rounds based on the requirement of posts. Further they will be sent to Interview or Group discussion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?