18th June 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after B.Com? Is it possible to get a job after B.Com?

i want job as early as possible after B.com. Will I get any job after my B.Com?

19th June 2011, 05:07 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: Job opportunities after B.Com? Is it possible to get a job after B.Com?

good job opportunities for B.com. you chould further study M.Com or MBA to get a high salary and job opportunities in MNC, and public sectors.
19th June 2011, 06:36 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities after B.Com? Is it possible to get a job after B.Com?

Soon after the completion of B.Com, rather than going for job its better to go for MBA.

MBA is having very good demand in these days. They have plenty of opportunities in variety of sectors.

If you are unable to join B.Com, then go for job. You can get the jobs. But you will get low salaries. And you need to work hard in the job.

In many companies, you may get jobs in the accounts section. Jobs like searching balance sheets and correcting mistakes.

You may also get jobs in Accounts receivable section where you need to recover the bad debts.

But to go on well, you should have good command in the accounts subject. Its better if you learn Tally course
19th June 2011, 07:13 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities after B.Com? Is it possible to get a job after B.Com?

hi
after B.COM you want to join for job
yes job is there
like:--
you go for some company accounts maintain
but there you will not get satisfactory money

i suggest you that you go for higher study like:---

M.COM
MBA
both have wide facility for your futre................
decision is yours.................
19th June 2011, 10:20 AM
raja badam

For B.Com students are also eligible for BPO jobs with good starting salaries starting from 8,000/-.
So many job opportunities in front of you with minimum salary like starting from 3,000/-.so if you will get experience,you earn more income.
after that B.Com,If you complete MBA/M.Com you will get a good salary starting from 8,000/-depending on your communication skills and ability.
IF you have good communication skills try for BPO..
I wish you a acme of success in your life..
thank you..
19th June 2011, 12:23 PM

After b.com plenty of opportunities are there.... U can go for banking exams... Nw there is a vacancy in sbi for po... Qualification they want is jst... Graduate.... So jst go for it.... Or if u want to join force then after graduation u can go for assistant commandent exam in in upsc...or u can also go for various exams in ssc..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ssc cgle prelims exam paper.pdf(534.9 KB, 69 views)
19th June 2011, 05:32 PM
kartavya99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
bcom is not professional course. its very difficult to get job after bcom
20th June 2011, 02:56 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
after b.com there is no such a scope to get a job.... to get a good job first you have to complete your M.com, or you can go for MBA....
i think MBA will be the better to get a job than M.com...
you can also apply for defense through CDS exam... which is conducted by UPSC..
now it is upon you.
all the best...
20th June 2011, 07:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hi friend ,

MBA in Marketing and Retail will be somewhat analogous to your Bcom field, but then, there will be much of mathematics involved in Marketing and Retail. Even Hospitality and Tourism have great demand and job opportunities now.

So you can opt for it if you want to avoid Marketing and Retail due to mathematics

thanks

all the best.
29th August 2011, 02:28 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Hey don't there is good job opportunity for b.com course in private sector as well as public sector . i provide your the detail of job prospects for b.com course .

After finishing your b.com course then you pursue for following jobs ,

>>Banking sectors

>>Insurance sectors

>>Industry houses

>>Consultancy firms

>>Accountant

>>Financial sectors

>>Marketing

>>Stock exchange market .

if you want to get job in higher position then you will pursue for following
courses like .

>>C.A Charted Accountant

>>I.C.W.A Institute of cost and Work Accountancy of India

>>M.B.A Master of Business Administration .

>>CS Company Secretary .
7th September 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

can u tel me if i do m.b.a is it better or shall i continue with job after b.com..?????
8th September 2011, 06:23 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
After b.com there is no such a scope to get a job.... to get a good job first you have to complete your M.com, or you can go for MBA....
i think MBA will be the better to get a job than M.com...
you can also apply for defense through CDS exam... which is conducted by UPSC..
now it is upon you.
Best up luck,
8th September 2011, 08:42 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Definitely there are several jobs available after the completion of your graduation in Commerce. But, the fact is that the amount of money they will pay you, may not be satisfactory for you. You also have to work for long hours. Mainly kind of accounts jobs or maintenance jobs will be available for you. It will be a much better option for you if you go for an MBA or M.Com.
10th November 2011, 12:22 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

HELLO FRIEND
Soon after the completion of B.Com, rather than going for job its better to go for MBA.

MBA is having very good demand in these days. They have plenty of opportunities in variety of sectors.

If you are unable to join B.Com, then go for job. You can get the jobs. But you will get low salaries. And you need to work hard in the job.

In many companies, you may get jobs in the accounts section. Jobs like searching balance sheets and correcting mistakes.

You may also get jobs in Accounts receivable section where you need to recover the bad debts.

But to go on well, you should have good command in the accounts subject. Its better if you learn Tally course
ALL THE BEST
10th November 2011, 08:12 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
If you want immediate job then you can apply for,Accountant to your nearer working bodies like Primary schools,Government offices,Employment offices,Finance and Advisory firm,Nearest productive factories etc.
Since you belongs to B.com then you can opt financial advisor as your carrier option which is in much more in demand.
During job you can,pursue MBA in finance as 'Distance- learning' which will be proved as very beneficial for you.
Remember "If there is will there is a way".
Ok,Best of luck.
20th November 2011, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

now a days i am doing mba . but aftr taking i realised that i have no interest in mba. now what i will do. may i go for job or something else . please help me
29th December 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Job opportunities after B.Com? Is it possible to get a job after B.Com?

my bcom will complete this year and i want do internship these days to get a good job, is there any such type of internship and where, does it help me to get a good job in multinational companies.
12th April 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunies in stock markets?
27th April 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Now a days m cmpltd my B.com degree and m finding out for a good job, so plz help me what should i do...and itz not possible for me doing other demanable couse...
9th June 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

suitable course that can be done after my B.com to earn good salary?
29th July 2012, 12:46 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

After the completion of your B.Com, you can have the following job

oppotunities:

1. Banking Sector

2. Insurance Sector

3. Industry Houses

4. Consultancy Firms

5. Accountant

6. Financial Sector

7. Marketing

8. Stock Exchange

You may also register on the following for job:

1. www.naukri.com

2. www.monster.com

3. www.fresherworld.com

4. www.jobs.com

For better placement, you should go for the following courses:

1. C.A.(Charted Accountant)

2. I.C.W.A Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy of India

3. MBA

4. CS(Company Secretary)

Wish you all the very best.
6th June 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

what is better english honours or b.cm?
6th June 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Tel me the different posts of upsc exams.
26th July 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

PLS TELL ME JOBS AFTER 12TH COMMERCE WITHOUT MATHS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?