23rd April 2012, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?

i had completed bsc chemistry honours and what are the jobs i can get now

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry?
  2. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job opportunities after B.Sc Chemistry? What to do ti get in Petroleum Industry?
  4. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80%
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Chemistry Honors?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  7. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  8. Can I do Ph.D in Literature along with my BSc course? What are the job opportunities for BSc/MSc in Chemistry
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  10. Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  12. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  13. What are the job opportunities after doing BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Chemistry
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  15. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  16. What do to after B.Sc, M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which has better job opportunities? -- [New]
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  18. Career and job opportunities after BSc in Chemistry?
23rd April 2012, 12:48 PM
saurav saraff

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?

After completing the B.Sc you can easily apply for the post of a lecturer in any of the good institutes.Chemistry being a core subject for all the science students,it has a huge demand for the teachers today.After getting the job you can also avail the extra facilities offered by the institute like recidential,fooding and transportation.
9th July 2012, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

i am bsc studen plz apply electrical vibhag vecency how .my id [email protected]
28th August 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

can i do mba after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
11th May 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunities in new zealand after bsc chemistry?
6th February 2014, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I am B.Sc. graduate M.Sc. continued with 10 year experience in chemical and pharma industry ...How I can job in new zealand
ID [email protected]
6th February 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

My name is dattaprasad shridhar rawool.i am completed from b.sc in chemistry 2010 year. Ineed a job.
27th February 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I complete my B Sc physics with distinction, now i search for job plz tell me if have. my id is [email protected]
19th March 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

plz tell name of exam for job after b.sc with chemistry honours in government and private sector . My id is [email protected]
25th March 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

i completed B.sc chemistry in 2008,right now i am doing teacher training in NGO after that what should i do for better sixth pay job.
18th August 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I am M.Sc(Pure Chemistry) graduate and experience as a Chemist in QC department of Fertilizer & Chemical Company, Power plant and also as a development Executive in a Testing Laboratory. Can I have a job opportunities in abroad or India in QC Dept as well as marketing sector please suggest me My Mail ID is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?