11th April 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?

Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%? I will be completing the diploma course soon and I wan to know if I will be eligible for applying the job. Kindly help me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  3. How to get a job in Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with 62%
  4. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  5. Best course that can be pursue after diploma in mechanical engineering to get a decent job in Merchant Navy?
  6. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. can I get a job in Merchant Navy after passing Mechanical diploma from AICTE recognized university
  10. Can I do merchant navy if currently doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Total fee structure for one year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Mechanical Engineering for Merchant Navy?
  12. How to make entry into Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? List of top colleges to join this course?
  13. How to get a job in merchant navy after mechanical engineering? Any entrance test which I have to answer?
  14. Diploma in Mechanical engineering can get job in Merchant Navy? Height & weight requirement and reservation quota?
  15. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to join merchant navy after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Mumbai University
11th April 2015, 05:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%? I will be completing the diploma course soon and I wan to know if I will be eligible for applying the job. Kindly help me soon.
No, you are not eligible for Merchant Navy exam.

Eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy exam-

Those candidates who have passed your 12th or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from central/state board or recognized school are eligible for Merchant Navy exam.

Your age should be below 20 years.

Physical criteria:-

• Eye Sight = 6/6
• Height = 167 cms
• Weight = 50 Kg
• Chest = 77 cm (Normal) / 82 cm (Expanding)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?