27th February 2016, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? I am not eligible then what should I do next? Who can help me with the information which I have to follow next to get the government job? Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  4. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  5. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  7. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  9. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  10. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  13. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  15. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  18. What is the value of Mechanical Engineering Diploma certificate from KSOU for government jobs?
28th February 2016, 09:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? I am not eligible then what should I do next? Who can help me with the information which I have to follow next to get the government job? Please help.
After completion diploma in Mechanical Engineering, you are eligible for government sector jobs like Indian Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Exam.

Educational qualification:-

Eligible Diploma departments are Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering.

Age criteria:-

Minimum age =20 years
Maximum age =30 years
10th October 2017, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

My age is 17 and I have complete my diploma course In mechanical engineering should I apply for job interview?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?