21st December 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Diploma Mechanical Engineer in Abroad?

Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to work in Abroad. Can you please tell me about the job opportunities in Abroad? Please help me to find out.

30th December 2015, 07:40 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Job opportunities for Diploma Mechanical Engineer in Abroad?

As you have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, it is a very good field that you have chosen.
There are very few chances of getting jobs in abroad after your Diploma. Either you must have a good referral in Abroad or you should apply for it.
Almost all companies expect to recruit only experience Engineers. So it is better to join a medium scale industries in India itself which you are interested or a great huge company if you are capable of getting it.
After gaining some years of experience, you can travel easily to any countries or work in a foreign companies in India itself.
Major Mechanical Companies like Automobile field, Power sector, Construction field etc.
31st December 2015, 11:51 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Job opportunities for Diploma Mechanical Engineer in Abroad?

There are oceans of job opportunity of the Mechanical engineering student. As mechanical engineering is said to be the evergreen branch of Engineering. SO, there is never recession in this branch and job. SO, you can get job in marine job profile in heavy machinery.

So, there are many vacancy for the mechanical engineering student, you need to look for the opportunity and apply for the same . Once you will have experience then you will go to abroad also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?