18th August 2012, 08:45 AM
Dibesh Roy

Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Operations for me being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and with 18 months of work experience in BPO?

I am a BSc Computer Science Grad with a score of 63%,
HSC :71.83%
SSC:77.33
and 18months worked in a BPO
7 months workd with tata communication
what are the opportunities after MBA in OPerartions for me..!!
please suggest guyzz need assistance regarding this badly...

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  2. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  3. Available Job Opportunities for me in Oman being a candidate having completed MBA in Marketing and worked as Teacher for 6 months?
  4. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  5. HR job in BPO after BCA, MBA (HR) and 1 year BPO experience?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I get Job in Administration field after completion of MBA course being a candidate from Science background?
  8. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  9. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  10. Should I choose MBA Operations for Career Growth being a candidate of working in Data Center as Operations officer and have completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  12. Can I get job in TCS if completed B.Sc(H) and MBA having 4-5 years work experience?
  13. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?
  14. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  15. What kind of Jobs I can apply having completed MBA with HR?
  16. Can I get good Job after completion of MBA or can I stop studies with B.Sc being a candidate of not well in studies?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Operations Research?
  18. List of MBA colleges for a candidate who has secured 78% in CAT and having 28 months of work experience? -- [New]
21st October 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Operations for me being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and with 18 months of work experience in BPO?

I am B.Sc. (I.T.) , M.B.A.(H.R./Mktging) from S.M.U. Can I have a good job in L.I.C.? My Mob No. is 09999722849. Pl. contact.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?