23rd June 2010, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities available after doing PG diploma in financial markets practice?

I'm P.G diploma in Financial markets practice through Indira Gandhi National university (IGNOU) . what are it job opportunities , and my further growth in this course .

Related Questions:
  1. Which course has better job opportunities between Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice from IGNOU and Diploma in Derivatives & Risk Management from ICFAI? -- [New]
  2. Job opportunities in Financial Markets Practice through Distance Mode(IGNOU)?
  3. What can we do after completing graduation in financial markets? Are there any career opportunities?
  4. What job will I get after completing B.Com in financial markets
  5. Is C.A. really a profitable scope from economic & social point of view? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice-Professionals in Financial Market Practice Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice-Equity Derivatives Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice-Currency and Debt Markets Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Correspondence courses that I can do along with B.Com?
  10. Courses available to study after Graduation for Commerce student?
  11. How to join Army and Police after graduating from B.Com financial markets? What is the eligibility to get a job in police department?
  12. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in E&TC?
  13. Is it possible to do BFM through part time while doing B.Com regular?
  14. Share Marketing and Stock Trading Courses and Institutes in India
  15. What is the total fee structure of BFM course?
  16. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice - Equity Market Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  17. What are the job opportunities after doing PG diploma in financial management
  18. Which professional courses are best to do alongwith BFM?
7th March 2011, 05:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities available after doing PG diploma in financial markets practice?

There is quite a scope. You need to check out the various options that you have. You can join a stock trading firm, Banking sectors, finance section of an organisation etc. You need to see which of these interests you. Lookout for the notifications from various organisations to have brief idea of the same.
25th August 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities available after doing PG diploma in financial markets practice?

what is the prospect of the pg diploma in financial markets course jointly offerred by bti (bse training institute) & ignou? anybody with the proper industry knowledge pl guide.....
25th August 2012, 10:57 PM
soumadeep7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm P.G diploma in Financial markets practice through Indira Gandhi National university (IGNOU) . what are it job opportunities , and my further growth in this course .
There is quite a scope. You need to check out the various options that you have. You can join a stock trading firm, Banking sectors, finance section of an organisation etc. You need to see which of these interests you. Lookout for the notifications from various organisations to have brief idea of the same.
17th October 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I have done bba from smu .can i do pgdfm from nou
7th August 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I Have done my post graduate diploma in financial management
please tell me job opportunities
11th September 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

hi did you get any offers after completion of course... as I am planning to do the same course now. thanks
14th June 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I Have done my post graduate diploma in financial management
please tell me job opportunities. where we apply for jobs
2nd April 2021, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

After the completion of a post graduate diploma in financial markets you can start your career as a financial advisor, risk analyst, portfolio manager, mutual fund analyst and hedge fund trader. These are lucrative careers which involve quick decision making skills along with careful analysis of market patterns.
2nd April 2021, 03:19 PM
rajeshchoure113

After the completion of a post graduate diploma in financial markets you can start your career as a financial advisor, risk analyst, portfolio manager, mutual fund analyst and hedge fund trader. These are lucrative careers which involve quick decision making skills along with careful analysis of market patterns.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?