23rd October 2015, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Courses available to study after Graduation for Commerce student?

Hi,
I am student for S.Y.B.Com. After 1 year, I will complete my graduation. I want to know after graduation what to do which field to choose? Because I work as well as study so my condition is not well. I have to pay more money. Any course? Which courses are perfect?

5th November 2015, 02:25 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study after Graduation for Commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am student for S.Y.B.Com. After 1 year, I will complete my graduation. I want to know after graduation what to do which field to choose? Because I work as well as study so my condition is not well. I have to pay more money. Any course? Which courses are perfect?

There are many courses available for B.Com students.

You can choose M.Com or MBA or CA or ACS or ICWA.

You can also study PG Diploma in Business Management, PG Diploma in Global Financial Markets,
PG Diploma in Fashion Technology, PG Diploma in Interior Design & Styling, PG Diploma in Management and much more.

You can easily clear M.Com, MBA courses and PG courses.

But CA or ACS or ICWA you have to work hard to clear.

The job opportunities and career prospects are fabulous when you finish CA or ACS or ICWA.

The salary will be very high compare to the M.Com or MBA or PG Diploma courses.

If you study MBA or M.Com in reputed colleges/universities then the job opportunities will be more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?