18th July 2012, 06:56 PM
presisweety

How to apply for BA course? How many exams are there for private B.A English?

how to apply for BA course ?per year how many exams for private BA english?

Related Questions:
  1. Do we need to submit 11th certificate to give private exam? Difference between private and regular? How can I apply for private exams in Delhi?
  2. Where can I apply for M.A private in DU? Last date to apply? Is there any entrance exam and what is the fee for MA in English stream?
  3. How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?
  4. Can I give 12th exam via private basis after failing it? What will be my center of exam? How will I be graded for internal assessment?
  5. Last to apply for CBSE 12th private candidate exams 2015?
  6. How can I do M.A private from Punjab University?
  7. Can I apply for IAS exam if I am doing graduation as a private student in Arts Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Date of sale of MCA exam form of IP university? Last date of submitting the form?
  9. Details about the job for final year EEE students?
  10. Can I apply for Bank PO exam in private or any government bank after scoring 70% in PG and 59.8% in UG at an age of 35 years?
  11. Syllabus of M.A English and Mathematics private entrance exams?
  12. How may I score well in 100 marks board paper of English? Any special preparations required?
  13. Applying for TNPSC group 2 exams, for which posts can I apply?
  14. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science? -- [New]
  15. How may I improve my English skills to crack bank PO exams?
  16. Am I eligible for the post of Bank Manager after passing B.Com final year with correspondence
  17. Deadline for form submission for ASSOCET?
  18. Do I need to study CA to take up MBA course after B.Com in English Hons? Can I apply for MBA entrance exams like CAT after B.Com?
25th July 2012, 11:35 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for BA course? How many exams are there for private B.A English?

To apply for B.A(Bachelor of Arts) course you must complete your 12th. After publishing of 12th result different colleges publish notification for admission in different graduation courses. B.A is also one graduation course. To take admission in most of the college you have to fill the form. There may be offline or online form available based in the colleges. Some colleges have both the option two fill up the form. You have to fill up the form if you fulfill the eligibility criterion. Then according to marks you will be able to take admission in B.A courses.

In some of the colleges they conduct entrance examination. If you want to take admission this type of colleges then you have to crack the entrance examination then through counseling or entrance examination marks you will be able to take admission in B.A with hons in subject or in pass course. In some institution the set some minimum criterion if you have only more than that minimum marks then only you will be able to fill up the form.

You should visit so many graduation colleges to get details about the admission procedure and eligibility criterion. There are not any countable number that how many examinations are there to take admission in private B.A. You have to choose some institution near to your city or within your city. After that fill up there form and try to take admission in english hons according to there procedure. You first try to take admission in government colleges if you fail to take admission there then only go for private institution. There are also some very good private colleges which are better than government colleges you may take admission there also.

Best of luck.
14th December 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for BA course? How many exams are there for private B.A English?

i want to give tybcom private exam and after that i want to do teaching education so what should i do for that? And how many subjects exam would be there in bcom private exam
30th November 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for private ba,how can i apply online ?
9th May 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the name of private college from where I should do BA English?
8th June 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for applying a private ba course in Kerala university.
5th September 2019, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 4 years diploma in electrical in 1983-84 in odisha after passing 11th class ie as Matriculation from odisha in 1978.may I get admission direct in BA? If possible pls give full guidance how to get admission as a pvt student ? Or combined course with Law .
9th October 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 2 . now I want to appear in b.a exam as private candidate.please tell me fee and last date for ba private
11th October 2019, 11:25 AM

Hi,
The admission process for Bachelor of Arts (BA), ideally, starts after the results of 10+2 examinations are declared. After the results are declared, universities offering BA course invite application from eligible candidates. Soon after the application process, universities release cut off lists of selected candidates for admission. Certain universities, like Banaras Hindu University (BHU), also conduct entrance test for admission to Bachelor of Arts Course.

The +3 Arts is 3 year course.It is divided in to 6 semesters. One semester contains one semesters exams, It will be completed in 6 months.So you need to appear 6 exam in three years.
14th October 2020, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Can l give private exam after 20 years of gape
1st March 2021, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to give semesters exam in BA private?
2nd April 2021, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

B.A privet exam paper Qualifying course date code 008 environment study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?