8th October 2018, 01:58 AM
Benjamin Long-yin

Job opportunities available for Higher National Diploma holder in Information and Communication Technology?

Hi friends, I have done Higher National Diploma course in Information and Communication Technology. I would like to know about the job opportunities available for me. Can anyone of you let me know about the job opportunities?

13th October 2018, 06:59 PM
Subjectexpert

Default Re: Job opportunities available for Higher National Diploma holder in Information and Communication Technology?

After completing Higher National Diploma course in Information and Communication Technology. You can go for the following career options.

Hi-Tech Enterprise Developer

IT Administrator

Software Developer

Web designer & Administrator

Database Administrator

Network Administrator

Analyst Programmer

IT Manager

You can also go for a degree course In Information and technology to advance your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?