1st March 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication Diploma holder in BSNL?

Hello Friends,
I have done Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I want to get job in BSNL. So jobs available for Diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering in BSNL?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication Diploma Engineer in Allahabad?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam being a Electronics & Communication Diploma Holder?
  4. Job opportunities in Indian Navy for diploma holders of E&T stream?
  5. Procedure to get job in BSNL after B.E in Electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  6. Am I eligible to get job in BSNL after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  8. Syllabus for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering? Process of admission?
  9. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  10. Diploma in Electronics & Communication holder have greater scope in Astrophysics or not?
  11. How can I get a better job if I am a electronics and communication diploma holder?
  12. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  13. How to get a job in BSNL after completing B.E E&TC? What are the job opportunities available in BSNL?
  14. Job opportunities in PSU for Electronics Diploma holder?
  15. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in E&TC?
  16. Job opportunities for Electronics & Video Engineering Diploma student? Expected earning through this course?
  17. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  18. Best job after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
15th March 2018, 11:07 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication Diploma holder in BSNL?

There are a huge number of job opportunities for the diploma holders in the BSNL.

They are recruited as the RF Engineers after the initial training and work under teh JTO and Junior Engineers.

However, the job is low paying but there are a number of opportunities to rise.
18th March 2018, 05:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication Diploma holder in BSNL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I have done Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I want to get job in BSNL. So jobs available for Diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering in BSNL?

Candidates have to check the job vacancies in BSNL official website. There are notifications for each post released separately. Candidates with a Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering can apply for posts like Junior Engineer in BSNL. Candidates are selected for the Junior Engineer post in BSNL through competitive examination. Candidates can apply online for the Junior Engineer post in BSNL. Candidates’ age should not exceed 30 years for the Junior Engineer post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?