3rd October 2018, 12:00 PM
Waddeman

Job opportunities available in MNC for MBA-HR postgraduate?

Hi friends, I have completed my MBA and right now I am working in a Government firm as a Typist cum Computer Operator. I am working as an outsourcing employee. But now I want to work in an MNC. I have done my MBA in HR. So, please let me know about the job opportunities available for me.

11th October 2018, 03:59 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities available in MNC for MBA-HR postgraduate?

It is good that you have completed MBA with HR specialization and looking for HR Jobs in MNC's.

It is not a good choice of working as a Typist having completed your Post Graduation.

You would have waited for HR Jobs only so that there would be strong foundation for your career.

It is not too late. You can prepare a good Resume with all your
-Qualifications
-Knowledge areas
-Skills etc.

and upload it in Job Portals.

You will be informed regarding the Job Opportunities from MNC's and non MNC's as well through Emails or calls.

Every Company need less number of HR people compared to other departments and hence there won't be much Job Openings for HR positions.

Since you don't have any Job Experience in the field of HR, it is tough to expect a call from MNC's. Don't try only for MNC's.

Apply for any HR position of any company whether it is a small Company or Consultancy also and crack the selection procedure to get the Job.

Once you gain good amount of work experience, it is to make entry into MNC's.

For HR Job positions, you should be strong enough in Communication skills. If there are any areas where are you are weak, please improve it by the time to attend for the Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?