24th May 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Are there very few opportunities available in MNC for Engineering graduates in India? How many vacancies will be published every year in MNC?

Hi Friends,
Kindly tell me how many vacancies every year publish in MNC in India for Engineering graduates? I have heard from many of my seniors that there are very few opportunities in MNC for Engineering graduates. Is that true?

25th May 2016, 07:54 PM
january2016

Default Re: Are there very few opportunities available in MNC for Engineering graduates in India? How many vacancies will be published every year in MNC?

Based on the requirements the vacancies are posted. So, the number of vacancy is not fixed it is random and based on the requirements it is applied to the candidates and the candidates are hired.

So, no one can give you the exact figure of the vacancy that is being to come or has been created in the market.
Just by ,looking to the previous data we ca only assume that this year this much of vacancy will be created based on previous year data.
26th May 2016, 07:46 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Are there very few opportunities available in MNC for Engineering graduates in India? How many vacancies will be published every year in MNC?

Right now there are a lot many jobs in MNC market what you need is you must have the skills to get those jobs, just by snatching.
You can think like company are not offering k=jobs they are throwing vacancy for good jobs, you just have to snatch or grab those vacancy or the opportunity and not more than that.

So, for his you need to be very proactive so that you can get the job at right time.
Because once if the time is gone then you will regret and can not do anything apart from it.
So, be fast and be pro active.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?