12th May 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of B.Sc in Physiotherapy and B.Sc in Anaesthesia & Operation Theatre Technology? What are the job opportunities after these courses?

Myself anusha hegde from sirsi. I am interested to know the details of courses that is B.Sc physiotherapy and B.Sc anaesthesia & operation theatre technology can you please inform me about fee structure and job opportunities for these courses?is there any entrance exam in your college to get seats for these courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Ideas about higher studies for M.Sc in OT?
  2. Which higher studies to do after completion of B.Sc operation theatre technology?
  3. How to join BSc Anaesthesia after completing diploma in anaesthesia technology
  4. B.Sc in Operation Theatre Technology holder is eligible for PG Diploma in Anesthesiology?
  5. Is BSc in Cardiovascular technology a better option?
  6. Which is more job oriented course among Bachelor of Physiotherapy and B.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology?
  7. List of best paramedical course to take which would cost less?
  8. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  9. What are the job opportunities for girls in NDA after BSc? What is the fee structure?
  10. What are the different post graduation course which I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Anaesthesia technology?
  11. Are there enough job opportunities in Physiotherapy?
  12. Do I have any job opportunities for working as a Physiotherapist in Foreign Country after passing BSc Physiotherapy?
  13. Information about the Physiotherapy course after BSc Medical? What are the job possibilities?
  14. Syllabus of Anaesthesiology and Operation Theatre Technology & Intensive Care Unit for M.Sc Degree?
  15. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  16. Which courses can I do after passing BSc 2nd year? What is the fee structure?
  17. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  18. Job opportunities after B.Sc(Maths& Physics)? What other courses can be done after this? -- [Most Discussed]
4th October 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of B.Sc in Physiotherapy and B.Sc in Anaesthesia & Operation Theatre Technology? What are the job opportunities after these courses?

After finishing BSc operation theater and Anastasia technology. What course can I do??
10th October 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of B.Sc in Physiotherapy and B.Sc in Anaesthesia & Operation Theatre Technology? What are the job opportunities after these courses?

Next courses after finishing operation theater and Anastasia technology
11th October 2018, 02:42 PM
himani sing

Mam actually if we talk about the fee structures for these colleges then these vary from college to college in india. If we talk about bsc in physiotherapy then the top colleges in india for it are Apollo physiotherapy college jubilee hills Hyderabad which is one of the top most college with excellent ratings. Government students nearly pay 29,000 rupees per year and for management students it is around 1,50,000 rupees. After completing your bachelors degree from here with good marks will surely going to secure your job in apollo hospital or either you can open you own clinic of being physiotherapist which will earn you a good amount of money, because in coming years there is lot of demand of physiotherapist because of lazy lifestyles that people are opting.
Also the other best college for bsc physiotherapy is Pt.Deen Dayal Upadhyaya institute for physically handicapped in New delhi.but here we need to take care for the admission criteria because here they conduct an entrance test nearly in the month of june/july and the total seats available for it are 54.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?