24th July 2018, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for MSc(Medical Biotechnology) student?

Hello everyone, I am studying MSc with Medical Biotechnology. I want to do Government job after completing my Post Graduation. Kindly let me know about the job opportunities in this sector for me. Thank you!

29th July 2018, 05:24 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for MSc(Medical Biotechnology) student?

Yes, you can get government job if you are pursuing M.Sc. (Medical Biotechnology).

There is a government job portal in which candidates who are pursuing post graduation in Biotechnology can get information related to vacancies/openings in government sector.

Here is the link of that job portal.

Link: http://www.dbtindia.nic.in/vacancies/
30th July 2018, 07:11 PM
amish25
Junior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for MSc(Medical Biotechnology) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying MSc with Medical Biotechnology. I want to do Government job after completing my Post Graduation. Kindly let me know about the job opportunities in this sector for me. Thank you!
hello,
there are various options in government as well as private sector jobs after the MSc.
The Candidates of Biotechnology can apply for the medical jobs like Pharmacists (Assistant Sub Inspector) at CRPF by Gov. of India, project assistant, medical and health services, sanitary and food inspector.
The candidates who want further study or want to go for the research in Bio technology can apply for the UGC NET Exam.
UGC NET exam will allow you to become an assistant professor, to pursue Ph.D. and for junior fellowship award.
Best of luck...!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?