28th June 2016, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?

What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology? Can you please let me know what all government job I can apply for after the completion of the course? Awaiting to get the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?
  3. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  4. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  6. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  7. Is there any possibility for me to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  8. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  9. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  10. What are the job opportunities in private sector after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  11. List of job opportunities which are available after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  12. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation in Biotechnology?
  13. Can I do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course? What are the job opportunities available after completion of MS?
  14. What are the job opportunities available for me after BSc Biotechnology?
  15. What should I do after MSc Biotech?
  16. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  17. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology? What are the future job opportunities?
29th June 2016, 08:21 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?

Job opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology :-

Bioinformists

Quality Control Officer

Research Scientist

Marketing Manager

Food/Chemical Analyst

Science Writer

Lab Technician

Research Associate

Business Development Manager

Medical affairs Director

Calibration Technician.

Top Government sector undertakings that recruit these graduates are :

Biotech Consortium India Limited

All India Biotech Association (AIBA)

Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology (RGCB)
29th June 2016, 05:56 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?

Job opportunities in government sector :

B.Sc in Biotechnology graduates has several job opportunities in the government sector.
You can also expect very good remuneration in this sector.

You can work as -
*Research Analyst
*Scientific Assistant
*Biostatistician
*Clinical Research Manager
*Medical Affairs Director
*Calibration Technician

Some of the regions in the government sector that offers numerous job opportunities -
*Agriculture sector
*Chemical firms
*Colleges/Universities
*Pharmaceutical companies
*Research labs
*Media houses
*Aquaculture sector
*Food processing industries

To get into any of the government firm ,you have to undergo several exams organised by SSC,UPSC and PSC.
You can get the guidance under a coaching institute as well.
29th June 2016, 06:42 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

There are so many government job opportunities after completion of degree in Bachelor's degree in Biotechnology. You can apply for following:

You can work as Scientific Assistant, Clinical Research Manager etc. Teaching can be one of the best career aspect for you. Associations like All India Biotech Association, Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology recruit these candidates.

You can apply for exams conducted by UPSC like Civil Services, CDS etc. You are also eligible for exams like IBPS CWE for banking job, SSC CGL and state PSC exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?