25th October 2018, 10:58 AM
Helni P R

Job opportunities in Indian Army for 22 years old National Level sports girl who has completed BE(EEE)?

Hello, I am a sports girl. I am 22 years old. I have National level, State Level as well as Inter University level certificates in Athletics and Kabaddi and I'm into sports from the last 10 years. I have completed BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Anna University in this year. I want to join Indian Army. So, can you please let me know abut the opportunities available in Indian Army for me?

30th October 2018, 12:51 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Indian Army for 22 years old National Level sports girl who has completed BE(EEE)?

As, you have complete the bachelor degree you are eligible to appear for CDS examination.

After qualifying in the examination you will become eligible for recruitment in OTA. The age limit is 19-24 years. The examination is conducted in two stages and you have to appear and qualify in both stages for final selection.

Your achievement will be helpful during interview or merit list preparation.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
30th October 2018, 02:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Indian Army for 22 years old National Level sports girl who has completed BE(EEE)?

Girls who have passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for CDS examination.

Those who qualify in the examination will become eligible for recruitment in OTA. The age limit i 19-25 years.

Two stages of examination are :-

Written.

SSB.

So, you need to do better preparation for recruitment in service. There is no direct recruitment opportunities on your sport qualification. To get detail information about syllabus and other information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st October 2018, 01:03 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Girls are eligible for recruitment as an officer in defence service through CDS entry.

The examination is conducted in two stages. Candidates have to appear and qualify in Written and SSB. The age limit for OTA is 19-25 years. Minimum required qualification is bachelor degree.

Examination is conducted twice in a year by UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?