10th July 2018, 01:48 AM
Pikai Mandal.01

Job opportunities with salary package for Polytechnic Diploma Chemical student?

Hi everyone, I am studying Polytechnic Diploma course in Chemical Engineering. I want to do job after completing my Polytechnic course. I would like to know about the job opportunities anywhere in India with salary package.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities with salary package for B.Tech Chemical student?
  2. Salary package through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering along with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  3. Job opportunities for Polytechnic Diploma in Tool and Dye student? Salary in Gulf countries?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for Polytechnic Chemical Engineer in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Chemical student? -- [New]
  6. Job opportunities with salary package in PSU available for MSc(IT) student?
  7. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) with good salary package? Skills required to get job in Abroad?
  8. Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  9. Which is a good option, polytechnic or class 12th?
  10. Job opportunities in Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited for Chemical Diploma student?
  11. Starting salary package after diploma in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for Diploma in Chemical Engineering student?
  13. Should I study B.Tech after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer in India?
  14. Salary package in Private as well as Government firms for B.E. freshers?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Chemical student?
  16. What is the salary package and job opportunities in abroad for IIM passouts
  17. Job opportunities with salary package for female Civil Engineer in Hyderabad?
  18. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
12th July 2018, 09:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities with salary package for Polytechnic Diploma Chemical student?

Job opportunities with salary package for Polytechnic Diploma Chemical student :-

You will find job in:-

Chemical Industries

Medical and Pharmaceutical Industdies

Food Industry

Electronic Industry

Oil and Petrochemical Industries

Wine Making

Mining and Metal Industries

Biotechnological Industries and Institutes

Research Organisations

The salary and increments would depends upon the job position and responsibilities that you have in the industry. The Initial pay would depend on your institutional background, grades and the work experience you have gained during your studies.
12th July 2018, 10:36 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities with salary package for Polytechnic Diploma Chemical student?

Polytechnic diploma in chemistry is a 3 years diploma level degree.

The job opportunities which you can get after completing polytechnic diploma in chemistry are given below:

- Chemical engineer
- Process engineer
- Field operator
- Market analyst
- Associate scientist
- Lecturer
- Technical service representative and etc.,

The salary package will vary based on the company, post, your performance in the exam & interview and experience.
The basic salary given for freshers will vary around 2 - 10 Lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?