20th March 2018, 09:30 AM
Jana Ranjana

Job opportunities through MSc(Anatomy) course?

I have completed BSc in Radiology and Imaging Technology. I want to do PG in Anatomy. If I do MSc in Anatomy, is it valuable? Can I get a good job?

31st March 2018, 05:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through MSc(Anatomy) course?

Yes you can pursue Master’s in Anatomy also. It is also valuable and has various opportunities.

After completing it you have various options and some of the government jobs are as follows:-
Lecturer
Banker
Railways
SSC
MTS
LIC
Civil Services
IB
CDS
31st March 2018, 06:39 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc (Master of Science) in Anatomy is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The basic eligibility required is a bachelors level degree or its equivalent education in science related subject from any recognised university.
Since you have completed B.Sc in imaging & Radiology you’ll be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Anatomy. The degree will be valid and there are plenty of job opportunities in different sectors. Some of them are listed below:

- Sr. Medical coder
- Professor
- Associate professor anatomy
- Medical scientist
- Research assistant
- Health industry
- Biomedical research laboratories
- Private clinics
- Defence services
14th March 2020, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in defence for Msc Anatomy students
17th December 2020, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my ug in bsc neuroscience technology, am I I eligible for msc anatomy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?