10th July 2018, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get MNC jobs through regular MBA course for distance BCom graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done my BCom from distance education. Now, I am going to get admission for regular MBA course. I would like to know that after completing my MBA I will get job in MNC companies or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for regular MBA or distance?
  2. Possibility to get job in MNC for a candidate who is pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  3. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  4. How to do MBA after passing B.Com degree?
  5. Eligibility to study regular LLB for distance BCom(H) graduate?
  6. Is distance course not accepted by MNC's? What should I choose between regular MCA and B.Tech after completion of BCA?
  7. Should I go for MBA regular course or MBA distance course while working in Crystal Ceremic industry as a development officer?
  8. Having graduate certificate from Distance university am I eligible for MBA from regular university or not? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to get a software job if I have completed B.Com from distance mode and MBA in regular mode?
  10. Doing P.G in regular is good or bad?
  11. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?
  12. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  13. Bank PO job after graduation or managerial job after MBA through distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a good job in MNC companies after completion of MBA in distance mode?
  15. Is distance education course applicable to apply for job in top MNC companies like CTS, TCS, Wipro and so on?
  16. Difference between distance and regular MBA?
  17. How to do MBA through distance after working in MNC? What courses should I prefer to have a career option in MNC?
  18. Can i join MBA course along with my regular CA program? Are there chances of any date clash in examination?
12th July 2018, 02:38 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get MNC jobs through regular MBA course for distance BCom graduate?

Though you have completed your B.Com course in Distance mode, you are eligible to get job opportunities in MNC's after completion of MBA course in regular mode.

Most of the companies would give preference to your highest level of academic qualification which is MBA.

However there are some Companies which will mandate that candidates should have completed Graduation also in Distance Learning. You are not eligible for such companies.

If you are pursuing your MBA from top college, then you would get Campus placements.

In addition, you can also put your resume in job portals and get the information regarding job opportunities.

Apply for the job opportunities of MNC's and crack the selection procedure to be placed in the job.

There is good career scope by doing job in MNC's. You will be having scope to get onsite job opportunities as well.

Job Security is high compared to jobs in small Companies. Chances would be given to Under Performers also to prove themselves.
12th July 2018, 10:50 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get MNC jobs through regular MBA course for distance BCom graduate?

The chances of getting jobs in MNC after completing your MBA education are high.
Any candidate who have completed their graduation/ post graduation level degree in regular or distance mode can get jobs in MNC if the university/ college is recognised by UGC or any well recognised university.

MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a 2 years post graduation level degree.

The job opportunities are plenty for the MBA candidates. Some of the jobs are listed below:

- Brand Manager
- Card payments operations head
- Account manager
- Equity research analysts
- Project manager
- Recruitment manager
- Vice president
- Marketing manager
- Management consultant
- Zonal business manager
- IT services marketing head and etc.,
14th July 2018, 11:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes after completing MBA you will get job in MNC's. You have to score good marks in ongoing sessions of MBA to get jobs in MNC's.

Some of the specializations are-
Finance
HR
Marketing
IT
Business Management

Some of the MNC's are as follows:-
Microsoft Corporation
Nestle
Procter and Gamble
PepsiCo
Sony Corporation
Nokia Corporation
Coca Cola
IBM
Sun Pharmaceutical
Citigroup
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?