27th February 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the list of job opportunities in private companies after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?

Hello sir...

I have completed my b.sc nsg and have a experience of 16mths teaching after my degree.Now, I want to do job but not in any hospital or college. I want to know what are the other opportunities for me to do a job??

6th March 2016, 06:56 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: What are the list of job opportunities in private companies after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?

You have ample opportunities after completion BSc in Nursing but according to my view you should go for higher study for better job and salary.You can do Clerical & PO jobs in banks,Civil services,Railway jobs, Police jobs like SI. Constable,Postal jobs,Public service commission jobs,Jobs in army,Staff Selection jobs,Jobs in RTC,Teacher jobs,Lecturer jobs etc.
>>You can work as a Staff Nurse,Senior Nurse,Pediatric Nurse,Nursing Superintendent,Nursing Supervisor,Change Nurse,Patient care coordinator.
>>Examinations for all these posts are held on a regular basis by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSE), Staff Selection Commission(SSC), and ESI.
12th March 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the list of job opportunities in private companies after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?

What are the job opportunities in food companies after bsc nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?