26th October 2011, 03:24 PM
kapa.sairam chowdary

Job Opportunities in USA for the candidates of MS in VLSI or Embedded Systems?

i want 2 do my ms reagarding vlsi r embedded systms in usa..how will be the job opportunities at there

Related Questions:
  1. Among embedded system and VLSI which one is a better stream to specialize in?
  2. Can I get a job in VLSI domain having S.S.C 76.3%, Inter 73.6, B.Tech 58.68% (E.C.E) marks?
  3. How to do M.Tech in IIT in VLSI and Embedded System Engineering? I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering
  4. Can I do Ph.D after completion of M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded systems?
  5. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?
  7. Which are the best MS courses in EEE?
  8. Specialization related to Electronics is available to study in B.Tech to get a job in VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  9. Does the M.Tech Embedded Systems or VLSI design distance course posses any value in the market? What are the career opportunities?
  10. Embedded systems or VLSI or power systems? which field is better for M.E.?
  11. Courses in VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  12. Which is a better stream between VLSI, DIP or Embedded Systems?
  13. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece
  14. Which subject I can major in M.Tech after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  15. Should I choose VLSI, Power Electronics or Embedded Systems?
  16. How to find companies for internship in Embedded Systems?
  17. How to do M.Tech in VLSI Systems and Embedded Design? Which are the good colleges for that?
  18. Job opportunities for B.Tech(ECE) graduate who is pursuing Training in Embedded Systems? -- [New]
27th November 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities in USA for the candidates of MS in VLSI or Embedded Systems?

i m going to join mtech in vlsi in a affiliated private colg in hyderabad... what are opportunities and further chances after completing it
11th May 2012, 05:59 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: Job Opportunities in USA for the candidates of MS in VLSI or Embedded Systems?

Quote:
Embedded Systems represent the combination of software and hardware that are designed to perform specific functions. These systems can either be stand-alone items or an integral part of a larger system. Within this technical area, students are exposed to logic design, programming, computer architecture, systems design, and DSP.
Job Opportunities available are:

1. NOKIA
2. SEIMENS
3. SAMSUNG
4. IDEA
5. VODAFONE
6. PHILIPS
7. VIDEOCON
8. RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS
9. TATA ELAXI
10. DRDO
11. ISRO
12. BARC
13. NPCIL
14. BSNL
15. BEL
16. CISCO SYSTEMS
17. HP
18. LG ELECTRONICS
19. SONY
20. LENOVO and many more…

Salary Package: 3L-5L per annum(minimum)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?