9th January 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?

sir, im a ece 3rd year student, if im pursuing training from bsnl office (for some reasons) i.e. in communication field, but further in job options i want to opt. for embedded systems or VLSI field, would i have to face any problem regarding this in future during interviews and all ?
please reply.

15th January 2014, 10:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?

Electronics is a wide field and is thought that it would be the most demanded branch in future due to the wide placement opportunities in the design section of this field. Training from BSNL is a common trend among the electronics and communication students. However, this training should be done in the second year of engineering and not in the third year of engineering. It is good to see that you are aiming at job opportunities in the core sector, however it will definitely be a problem in the interviews if you do not have adequate knowledge in the VLSI or Embedded system. As per the syllabus of AICTE, Embedded systems is not included in the syllabus of B.Tech course for the Electronics and Communication field. It is there in the M.Tech course and other branches course like CSE.

There is no problem if you do not take training in these subjects. But you should have idea about these and knowledge as well. For any interview of core sector, you need to know your fundamentals well and also VLSI. This is because embedded system is the enhanced study of Microcontrollers which is there in your course and VLSI is also a part of your B.Tech course. Hence you should know these subjects as well as Basic Electronic and Analog and Digital Electronic Circuits very well to get job in Embedded System or VLSI sector.
9th June 2014, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?

iam doing m.tech in vlsi branch but i go for it sources any problem face to me in interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?