6th September 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for B.Tech(ECE) graduate who is pursuing Training in Embedded Systems?

Hello,
I am doing Training in Embedded Systems and I have completed my B.Tech in ECE. I would like to know about the job opportunities for me. Kindly let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?
  2. How can I apply for 6 months Training in Communications/Embedded Systems being an ECE graduate?
  3. Best summer training institutes for Embedded Systems or Networking?
  4. Internship for M.Tech Embedded Systems student? Website of those companies?
  5. Is it beneficial to do 6 months Embedded Systems Training in Tevratron Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  6. Job Opportunities in USA for the candidates of MS in VLSI or Embedded Systems?
  7. Does the M.Tech Embedded Systems or VLSI design distance course posses any value in the market? What are the career opportunities?
  8. Which one course should I opt for my summer training- either embedded systems, telecom or java at CDAC, Mohali? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with ECE stream from Jaipur
  9. What are the job opportunities in abroad? I am pursuing 2nd year M.Tech(Embedded)
  10. Embedded System training in Hyderabad is beneficial or not?
  11. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece -- [Most Discussed]
  12. C-DAC entrance exam dates for embedded systems training?
  13. Industrial Training for 6 months for Diploma in Embedded Systems 6th semester student?
  14. Are Industrial training really beneficial in getting placed in core semiconductor companies? Which stream to opt Embedded or VLSI?
  15. whats the scope for doing M.E (EMBEDDED SYSTEMS)?
  16. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
  17. Best embedded systems training institute in Hyderabad
  18. What is the salary package after completing of secretary course and graduation?
14th April 2016, 01:32 PM
january2016

Default Re: Job opportunities for B.Tech(ECE) graduate who is pursuing Training in Embedded Systems?

There are the oceans of job opportunity available in the field of Embedded System. Even let me tell you that Embedded system will be the future of the upcoming Technology. So, you need to master this technology as of now so that you can master the world in future.

Artificial intelligence which is one of the most important aspect of Embedded System.
Following are the companies that will hire you in this field:

1. CISCO.
2. JUNIPER.
3. Aetos Network.

** These are the world's largest networking company and they require candidate like
you. So, you need to apply for these companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?