3rd December 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunity and training for automobile design technology in India?

Sir, i want to go forward for automobile design technology training in india after completing my B.E in Electronics Engineering..May i know the best indian institutes that offer such courses and the cost involved. Furthermore i wish t know whether this field has a scope in india or not as my financial stability is not much at the moment. I am in my B.E final year now and need to decide fast and accurately.Please help.

Related Questions:
28th May 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunity and training for automobile design technology in India?

I am working as Asst. Quality Engineer In chennai since last 1 year.I wish to do some Automobile related Quality Additional courses...So kindly Say that list of Additional courses in Automobile Quality
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?